Super Strong Super Simple by Ryan Schlutz
This is, perhaps, the best collection of easy-to-do, powerful card magic ever assembled. Expert card magician Ryan Schlutz has mined over 300 years of card material and collected the very best tricks into one place. All of the tricks have just two things in common: they are HIGHLY deceptive and are simple to do.
Ryan obtained permission from all relevant parties, so Super Strong, Super Simple is a sanctioned, ethical collection of the world’s finest self-working card tricks. Each trick is performed for an enthusiastic group of spectators and taught in careful detail by Ryan Schlutz. No advanced knowledge or skill required.
- “Forget to Remember” by Ryan Schlutz
- “Emotional Reaction” by Dai Vernon
- “Borrowed OOTW” by Various
- “Pulse Detection” by Ryan Schlutz
- “Prior Commitment” by Simon Aronson
- “Bath Towel Mentalism” by So Sato
- “It Cuts Deep” by Ryan Schlutz
- “All Expenses Paid” by Jim Krenz
- “Upside Down Deck” by Francis Carlyle
- “The Absent Player” by Dani DaOrtiz
- “Gemini Location” by Liam Montier
- “Poker Players Picnic Redux” by Ed Oschman and Tom Dobrowolski
- “4 Sided Gemini” by John Bannon
- “Shuffle-Bored” by Simon Aronson
- “Silent Tansmission” by Eddie Fields
- “Six Covers Six” by Ryan Schlutz
- BONUS: Moves Toolbox
On top of all this, Ryan takes you through some essential sleights in the ‘Toolbox’ section!
Running time: 2 hours 47 minutes