Introducing the New Erdnase Experience
First, we sincerely apologize to all our dear & loyal customers that have been emailing during the past few months with no response from us. However, we were only busy for YOUR satisfaction. And now the answer comes to “Why Erdnase”:
We have invented a miraculous system for your comfortability, which is better than any magic website you will ever visit such as Penguin Magic, Vanishing Inc etc. Here is why:
- You can stream/watch & download all videos you purchase at multiple qualities. For example, if there is an 1080p video product, that means you will be able to watch & download this video in 1080p (original quality), 720p, 480p, 360p! It’s no joke. The same concept applies when original quality is 720p or below.
- Dead Links are a thing of the past. You will never have to complain about dead download links again.. since there will be NONE! . Thanks to our new system where all product files are kept privately in a secret place. Also any dead link of an old product that you guys report about, we will simply update it using the new system.
- No more Mega / Google Drive bandwidth limit with streaming / downloading and Mega asking you to pay for membership and all that BS. You can now watch your purchased videos as if you are watching a movie on Netflix. Only difference is that you are able to download your purchased files as well 😉 .
- All product files are kept alive FOREVER, literally. We will never do like Alakazam did to their customers by asking them to download all their purchased files because they gonna be non-available after few weeks. That’s hilarious, honestly.
- Streaming / Downloading while utilizing your full internet speed.. unlimited speed.
- Concurrent downloads.
- Resumable downloads.
- You purchase on erdnase, you watch and download your purchased files via erdnase directly. We don’t send you to outside platforms such as Mega, gdrive, onedrive etc.
- 3x faster streaming than your ordinary magic shop.
- Special attachment system to download everything that’s not a video, e.g. PDFs, images etc.
Why a Video is not loading?
First of all, if it’s not loading but ‘stuck on buffering’, try reloading the page. Sometimes when a Video won’t load, it gives an error. If this is with all videos, it’s probably a temporary glitch and we’ll fix it soon. If it’s only one video, please report issue to us immediately.
Why is there no sound?
Some browsers Mute the sound by default and you must Un-Mute it manually. If it’s a smart browser, you should only have to do this once and it should be ok the next time you watch a video. If not, you can change the settings in your browser to always allow our site to play videos with the sound turned on.
Why is the Video stuttering, buffering or randomly stopping?
Maybe there was a connection glitch or you’re downloading something at the same time so there’s not enough bandwidth? Either way, try refreshing the page first. The video should continue where it left off.
If that doesn’t help and you’re using Safari, see if it still happens in Chrome. Before reporting an issue, use Chrome and try selecting auto or 360p in the quality settings to see if that works any better.
Why is the Video switching to a lower quality all of a sudden?
Most videos come in different qualities where 1080p is the highest and 360p the lowest. The higher the quality, the more bandwidth is needed for smooth playback. In the quality settings, you can select your preferred quality or select auto. With the auto -setting, our player will constantly monitor the bandwidth and adjust the quality to the highest possible for the available bandwidth.
Not all browsers (Safari etc.) let you change the quality. For these browsers, it’s always set to auto.
When I change the quality of a video, nothing happens..?
Unlike Youtube etc., our player doesn’t reload the video when you change quality settings. Our player keeps playing whatever is in the buffer and then seamlessly switch to the new quality. It can take between 5 and 10 seconds or so.
Why isn’t the video starting at the beginning?
If you stop watching a video and you want to continue watching it the next day, it will continue at the same position where you left off. So you probably watched this video before already.
What Browsers are supported?
All modern/recent mobile and desktop browsers are supported but some perform better than others.
For example, Microsoft Edge works fine but things work much better with Chrome or Opera. Same with Safari. Safari works but we don’t recommended it because it’s so slow. This site works best with browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Brave etc..