Richard Nongard – Complete Stage Hypnosis Training – Course Workbook (only the Notes)
This is only the course notes (65 pages) not the DVD!
If you are looking to perfect your existing skills – or even if you have never hypnotized anyone or have no stage hypnosis training at all – this instructional set will teach you exactly how to do what, when, and why.
Here are just 15 of the valuable things you will learn:
- The 8 biggest blunders that can kill a show, and how to avoid them.
- The structure of a successful stage hypnosis show, no matter the venue.
- How to master your pre-talk language and get participants to volunteer and fill the seats on stage.
- How to hypnotize anyone – individuals or large or small groups – on stage, with an effective, professional stage show induction – like the one Richard Nongard has performed on the Strip in Las Vegas – and what to do with those who resist induction.
- How to start each show with a powerful demonstration of hypnosis to wow the audience.
- The “transition” – the secret to moving from the induction into the first skit, without losing participants.
- How to interact with and use the audience while managing your volunteers on stage.
- What kinds of skits to perform when, and how to structure them, with annotated clip demonstrations from live performances.
- How to please the audience by making participants speak and understand foreign languages, forget their own names and experience hallucinations, and how to easily incorporate props into any stage hypnosis show.
- Understand the importance and function of stage lighting and sound. Richard will show you exactly what equipment you need – and don’t need – to perform a show at any venue.
- How to do an all-adult show to cash in on this lucrative club market, as well as G-rated family shows and everything in between.
- Stage hypnosis safety – a comprehensive discussion. This information can help minimize your liability.
- Where to buy performance insurance, how to handle contracts, and how to make sure you get paid.
- How to get gigs at comedy clubs, corporate events, reunions, colleges, high schools, and earn big money on door-deals in your own community. Richard will even tell you the secrets of getting your very own Las Vegas Stage Hypnosis Show! Remember – You can learn all you want about hypnosis, but if you don’t book shows, you won’t earn any money.
- How you and a friend or spouse can do a two-hypnotist stage show, for double the fun.