Jean-Pierre Vallarino – Bluff (Gimmick not included, but DIYable; English and French)
How to create the impossible
How to predict the unpredictable
Well, you can do BOTH of the above, with… Bluff!
- Display a sealed envelope, and place it in full view on the table
- OPEN A NEW DECK (cellophane and label)
- Show the deck face and back, then mix and cut it
- Spread it on the mat
- Then, each spectator removes as many cards from the left and the right portion of the deck, AS THEY DESIRE!
- This leaves, at the end, only one card
- The spectator opens the envelope: the prediction card is exactly the same!
This effect can be performed by always using THE SAME DECK.
No ambiguity in the spectators’ choices.
It’s impossible to imagine any preparation, because the new deck (with cellophane) is opened in front of the spectators.