Benjamin Mei – Aeon – ellusionist.com (Gimmick not included)
11 moves & routines + the gimmicks you need to perform them
In AEON, NYC’s Benjamin Mei will walk you through his hyper-visual ring magic in its purest and most simple form.
11 new moves & routines performed with custom-engineered, low friction rings.
You will learn:
- Finger Flicker – A ring appears on your finger with a flick of the fingers.
- Paint Production – A ring is slowly painted into existence on your finger with a touch.
- MFP – A one-handed ring vanish and reappearance where both sides of the hand can be shown.
- BTP– A ring on the palm disappears and reappears just by closing your hand slowly.
- Back Talk – A ring in the palm disappears and both sides of the hand can be shown empty before producing the ring with a flicker.
- Ripple – A ring on the palm penetrates through flesh and onto the finger with a small wave of the hand.
- Wave – A ring on the index finger melts through 2 fingers to end up on the ring finger.
- TPSP – A ring disappears on the palm with a wave of the other hand only to reappear on the index finger.
- RTF – A ring teleports from a closed fist onto the other hand’s ring finger.
- BFCC – A ring on the index finger transforms into another ring with a swing of the hand.
- SRCC – A ring on the index finger transforms into another ring with a soft stroke of the other hand. The ring can then be freely given out to the spectator and the hand with the ring looks clean from start to finish.
- Aeon Routine – A beautifully choreographed ring routine composed of the moves taught within this project.
The Perfect Ring Does Exist
Whilst sat with Benjamin he made it very clear that the perfect ring does exist.
He has spent countless hours refining and developing his own custom ring. Low friction rings.
The ring you receive is made to his exact specifications and will slide on and off your finger like a hot knife through butter.
“I didn’t understand the hype behind this ring until I tried it on” – Nevin Sanchez
Size Doesn’t Matter
Don’t know what size to buy?
Don’t worry we’ve got you covered! When you purchase this project, you will receive not 1 but 5 different ring sizes. From sizes 9 to 13, you will be able to try on all variations and find your perfect fit.
The moves Benjamin has created are seemingly simple, but they sound complex to complete beginners. That’s why we had Nevin & Cody from our Team sit-in on the explanations to ask Ben the questions he’s never thought to ask himself.
With these nuances and tips uncovered, you’ll be able to make these moves second nature.
That means that this project isn’t just accessible to all finger-sizes, but all skill levels too.
No matter how good you are at ring magic, the custom AEON rings alone will improve your ring magic tenfold.
After just 5 minutes of practice, someone who has never done this before, from our team, was able to perform the hardest move on the project… It was all downhill from there.
Get your AEON today.