Yoichi Akamatsu – Bolt on Deck (Gimmick not included)
Reveal and remove a signed, selected card – with a bolt attached to the deck!
- Show a deck that has a hole in the center of each card
- Your spectator selects and signs a card
- They mix the deck, which is randomly spread on a table, and place their card into it
- Gather the deck, put the bolt through the holes, and attach a nut to fasten
- Even with the bolt going through the cards, the performer finds the card with the signature
- The spectator pinches the card, the magician casts a spell, and then the card magically passes right through the bolt – the center hole is not torn in any way!
- The audience can shuffle the deck freely after the chosen card is placed in the deck
- Can be viewed from all angles
- This is practical magic with a low risk of failure
- Great for all occasions
Instruction is provided through online video.