Paul Gordon – Killer Card Workders Vol. 1 – Alakazam Online Academy – (24th Jan 2018)
The Alakazam Academy is a live interactive course which is streamed directly into your Alakazam Account. You can sign in live to learn magic, ask questions and be part of our growing online magic community. The Alakazam Online Magic Academy has been designed to deliver these magic lessons in a fun, relax, friendly and interactive way. By signing up to an Academy course you will experience the best in magic learning!
Paul Gordon has always been a firm favourite with the Alakazam team and we are really pleased to announce Paul will be giving his first Alakazam Academy Course. The Killer Card Workers course is full of just that Killer Card Workers!
Paul has been a professional magician for many years and he only performs card tricks, yes only card tricks! Pauls tricks are as entertaining as they are fooling. This is going to be a brilliant course, don’t miss it!
- Worker Supreme. A card transposition with chosen card to pocket surprise!
- Head To Head Poker. Often heralded as the BEST head to head poker ever. Includes lots of PG Tips and extras.
- Six-Card Brainwave. Pocket packet trick with lots of unpublished PG Tips & extras.
- Middle Earth. This is a KILLER sandwich effect you’ll USE … a LOT!
- Tally-Ho Simplified. A cardcase novelty that’s self-working and fun.
- Ace In The Hole and Ace In The Hole Plus! An in-the-hands Ace effect with lots of PG extras!
- Near-Perfect Gemini. Four Aces find four selections…or four Queens find four Kings. Either way..it’s a self-worker…and strong!
- Tenkai Sandwich. It LOOKS like “Triumph” but it’s really easy!
- Mirror-Skill. Remember Miraskill? This is a darned sneaky handling you’ll love!
- Killer Mystery Card. Wanna’ be cured of palming worries. This KILLER will do it for you.
- That’s Odd. This self-working utilitarian effect was a powerhouse finale at trade shows. It can be done close-up and for kids parties!
- Thoughts On The Clock Trick. This adds SO MUCH more to the old clock trick. It’ll fool all those who know the original…and it’s EASY.
- The Eight Of Diamonds Trick/Unfathomable Location. One you may know, the second you might not. Either way – both are self-working jaw-droppers!
- Shocked Aces. Two selections twinned with an Ace routine. Easy but AWESOME!
- PLUS…tips, sleights, presentation, patter…in fact, ANYTHING you want to know Paul will answer.