Jon Armstrong – At the Table Lecture
Jon Armstrong is an amazing performer both close up and on stage. In this amazing 2.5 hour lecture, Jon first introduces card magic that is geared towards the close up performer. He also shares alternate ideas for his famous Tiny Plunger effect. The second half of his lecture focuses on stage/parlor performance with JUST a deck of cards.
- Tiny Plunger Ideas: Jon shares with you brand new ideas and routines for the Tiny Plunger Effect.
- Band Through Neck: A rubber band VISUALLY passes through your neck. No gimmicks!
- Rubber Band Melt: Jon’s handling of the “Crazy Man’s Handcuffs” effect. The bands unlink without doing that “move.”
- Magic Castle Fooler: Using a “15 of diamonds” card, Jon will fool you! Simple as that. Jon also shares his work on the Stop Force, and using a marked deck for maximum impact!
- Plus! Jon shares his work on the Zarrow false shuffle and quickly touches on sandwich trick ideas.
Jon performs a start to finish, 25 minute stand-up act using just a deck of cards and then breaks it all down for you in amazing detail.
In this set, you will learn: Repeat Card Under Watch: A selected card is found under the spectator’s watch not once, but TWICE. In this routine, you will learn Jon’s handling of Paul Harris’s Whack Your Pack, as well as a way to vanish a single playing card.
Open Change: A hands-free effect! The magician never touches the cards! A randomly chosen spectator cuts to a randomly chosen card and puts that card into his pocket. The magician names that card. This can play to an audience of 5 or 500!
10,000 Dollar Closer: A spectator is asked to THINK of any playing card. That card is revealed in a very unique way! This is also a great way to have a spectator randomly chosen!