Cameron Francis visits the Reel Magic Studios to share some of his effects with cards, sponge balls, bowls, stick men, rings, and keys.
During his two-hour lecture, Cameron demonstrates:
- First Aid Box: Cameron’s excellent torn and restored card box.
- Hide, Keep, and Giveaway: Cameron’s take on a Jay Sankey mentalism routine.
- Skill vs. Magic: Cameron shares his Triumph routine, demonstrating the difference between a card shark and a magician.
- Cagey: An updated version of a Cameron Francis staple!
- Small Time: An impromptu assembly effect using four Kings, two Jokers, and a card box.
- Circular Salad: A packet trick, inspired by Aldo Colombini, that automatically resets itself.
- Sticky Greatness: Two stickmen assistants help Cameron find a spectator’s chosen card.
- Bowl-O-Rama: Cameron’s sponge ball routine, using a bowl!
- Zero Flight Risk: Cameron finishes with his ring on keychain effect. All the thrills with none of the risk!
Don’t miss this great lecture!