Dear customer and fans of erdnasemagicstore,
in a pretty short time we were able to build a big crowd of customers, who are content and happy with the products purchased on erdnasemagicstore with fair prices and very quick customer service and we are very thankful for your trust in us. Often times we are asked for brand new books or very rare books and this led us to think about a smart system to gather the power of our customers in a way, so that both the customers and we can make profit as a team.
And we found a great way: We are proud to present you a brand new section, which has not been seen on other magicshops before, which is the organization of regular group buys in our Group Buy section. Before you read any further you should know that this project is aimed mainly at professional magicians, who are interested getting brand new or rare stuff with the lowest cost. In the following the group buy system will be explained:
- Book XYZ has a cost of $100
- The total cost of $100 will be shared amongst other customers, who are willing to contribute with $10 for example. So we would need 10 customers until we can close the group buy and purchase the book and scan it and send it to the contributors immediately.
- The scanned book will of course also be available on the shop, but at a higher cost. For a $100 book the shop price would be around $25 – 45 depending on the quality and accessiblity of the product.
- Either way the contributors will get the book the fastest way with the lowest cost.
So how can I enter the group buy?
- All group buy products will be presented on the group buy category and on the shop
- To participate on a specific group, you just have to send us an email ([email protected]) and let us know which product you would like to support. Do not pay for an ongoing group buy! You will be notified, when we start collecting the funds. In case there are too many contributors, we will choose the final contributors by their purchase statistics.
How can I know, how many slots are free?
- All group buy products will have a limited amount of slots (we might mention the current state in the product title)
Can I change my mind and get out of a group buy I have paid for already?
- For sure you can exit a group buy anytime before we place our order.
- And yes, we will refund the payment, if you paid already! (we are no scammers!)
- If that happens on a regular basis, then we will start to ignore you at some point.
- all pdf-files of the group buy will be watermarked with erdnasemagicstore
- if that is not ok for you, then better not contribute to the group buy.
Important points before you join a Group buy:
- If you want to participate in a group buy, then simply send us an email with information which group buy product you would like to participate. ([email protected])
- Do not make any payments until you are asked to.
- As soon as we have reached the number of customers, we will contact all contributors and ask for the payment.
- If there is no reply on that, this contributor will be automatically kicked out of the group buy.
- In case we get the file without the group buy before the group buy ends (before receiving any money), we will close the group buy and put the product as usual product on store.
What happens with my contributions I have already made?
- Do not worry about that, we are going to refund all unfinished group buy contributions back to all contributors.
What if I want to resign from a group buy?
- Just contact us via e-mail ([email protected]) and drop us a message, that you would like to resign from a specific group buy.
What will happen, when I participate in a group buy, but I do not pay?
- If that happens regularly, guess what, we will not take you serious anymore and stop accepting your orders for group buys!
- So, please email us only, when you are sure to participate in that group buy.
All in all this group buy system utilizes the power of a big group with the same interest, so that all participants will be happy in the end. So if you are interested in a specific group buy, then better not hesitate and chime in.
I hope this explanation was thorough enough to understand the basic idea. Feel free to ask your remaining question via e-mail to [email protected] or via our live-chat system.
Thank you all for your interest.